Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the necessary qualifications?
- Agents must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED (some college is a plus but not required)
- 6 month to 1 year minimum of call center/customer service experience
- Effective communication skills – these are necessary to provide customer service that is both professional and courteous
- Ability to learn our organization’s products and services – we allow every opportunity to learn about our products and feel confident when you are speaking to customers!
- Minimal computer skills, including but not limited to: e-mail systems, internet applications and keyboarding
- Ability to work in a team environment – Performance facilitator available to provide live support in real-time while servicing clients
- Organizational skills – multi-tasking may be required for certain clients
- Ability to achieve 100% Commitment Adherence (minimum 90%) – Work the schedule you set for yourself
Do I need Anything else?
- Desktop or Laptop (1GHz Dual Core Processor )minimum
- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10
- Monitor (sometimes two) with screen resolution 1280×1024 minimum
- Dedicated Phone Line
- USB Headset with microphone
Who Do You Service?
- Tax Preparation
- Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Home Services
- Health Care
How much can I make?
You will be making $10 to $12 an hour, plus incentives. You get paid twice a month (semi-monthly). You have flexible hours (you set your own schedule from 15hrs per to 40hrs per week. You will be able to work for Fortune 500 companies. You received Staff and Client Support – Plus Technical Help 24/7
Why Do I have to Pay?
You are your on boss. You are running a business. You are in charge. You are paying for training (like when you enroll in school to earn a trade). Courses ranges from $20 to $250 depending on the client you choose.
Is there a Background or Drug Test Involved?
Yes, the fee is $7.95 to $24.95 depending on the state you live in. Drug test is usually incurred by the client you are servicing unless listed otherwise.
Which States You Do Not Service?
Currently we do not contract with agents in California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maryland, New York and Oregon.
How much do you charge?
Our fees are a Flat Fee of $50.00 each pay period which covers, Arise fees, payroll, administrative cost, accounting services, plus notary service if you are in the Central Florida Area.
Please remember you are an Independent Contractor will receive 1099, and you are responsible for filing your own Tax Returns.
Who Is Arise?
Arise is a leader in the virtual industry and has been featured on several national news segments, talk shows and has been accredited business (BBB) with an A+ rating since 2005